When it comes to plastic surgery, so often it is women that we think of who seek out surgery to improve their appearance. But did you know there are many procedures that are tailored towards men’s aesthetic needs and desires?
Here are just a few of the procedures that are popular with men and give them the boost in self-esteem and confidence they are seeking.
- Liposuction is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures that men seek to help them tone areas that are resistant to even the best diet and exercise program. As much as you work out, it’s almost impossible to spot reduce an area of stubborn, unwanted fat. Liposuction can help tone areas around the stomach and especially love handles.
- Speaking of stomachs, a tummy tuck is a popular procedure that helps give men tighter abs and a flatter stomach. A tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, removes excess skin and fat and repositions weakened or separated abdominal muscles.
- One non-surgical option that men love is called Coolsculpting. This FDA-cleared treatment removes stubborn fat from areas such as the abdomen, love handles, arms, thighs, back and chin. Men love this treatment as there is zero downtime, no need for anesthesia and can be squeezed into a lunch hour. It provides results within just a few weeks after treatment.
- After men have lost a significant amount of weight, they may be dealing with excess, sagging skin. Body contouring, or a body lift, can remove that loose, excess skin and reveal the body they’ve been working hard to achieve. It also gives men more confidence.
- Some men have enlarged breasts and cannot do anything to improve the area. This can severely impact self-esteem. This condition, called gynecomastia, requires surgery to remove the excess breast tissue and give them a more natural, masculine chest contour.
If you are a man who is interested in learning more about these procedures and other procedures to help you achieve your aesthetic goals, please schedule a consultation by calling our office at 801-571-2020 today.